There is a free 1 year guarantee provided by BarbeSkew on every BarbeSkew purchased. Please retain your proof of purchase as this may be needed in the unlikely case of a breakdown.
As a valued BarbeSkew customer, you have the opportunity to extend your cover and continue to enjoy the benefits of the BarbeSkew Service Plan.
The extended BarbeSkew Service Plan can be selected at any time from the purchase of your BarbeSkew up to 6 weeks after the 1 year standard guarantee has expired.
What the Service Plan covers
The Service Plan covers you against the cost of repairs should your appliance break down or suffer accidental damage resulting in breakdown. And, if we can’t repair your appliance, or it is uneconomical to repair, we will give you a brand new replacement. For full terms and conditions please click this link: Terms and Conditions
Service Plan benefits include:
- Peace of mind – Protection against repair bills following the failure of mechanical, electrical or gas parts
- No unexpected bills – Call out, parts and labour, and associated repair costs are covered
- Prompt and reliable repairs – We only use BarbeSkew trained service technicians
- Accidental damage cover – Resulting in a breakdown (see terms and conditions)
Enjoy continued peace of mind
|Charcoal/Gas BarbeSkew for only||3 years at £79.95||5 years at £109.95|
|BarbeSkew II for only||3 years at £39.95||5 years at £59.95|
There are three simple ways to apply:
- Online – click the appropriate box above for quick, simple and secure payment by credit/debit card – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- By post – click the Warranty Application Form box and complete the form and return it with your cheque or credit/debit card details to the address shown at the top of the form. Please make your cheque payable to BarbeSkew Company Limited.
- By telephone – call our customer service helpline on 01623 651102 to pay by debit/credit card. Our customer service advisors are available between 9am-4pm Monday to Saturday
Please note, the Service Plan will not cover breakdown or accidental damage where repairs are due to non-domestic use or repair costs are for cosmetic damage that does not affect the function of the product. The full terms and conditions of the policy are set out Terms and Conditions however, should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to call our customer service helpline.